Single Sessions and Packages via Skype
I offer single sessions and ten-session packages. Clients who choose ten-session packages usually attend sessions once a week or once every two weeks. If you want to continue after ten sessions, you can book another ten-session package or pay as you go. Have as many sessions as you need.
Single-sessions are 90 minutes and offer you access to therapy without making a long-term commitment. You might not need to make big life-changes. But even small changes can make a big impact in your life. Some situations in which single-session therapy really works:
- When you’ve had a setback.
- You’re struggling to resolve a specific issue.
- You feel stuck and want to talk it through.
- You want clarity about an issue but you want to address it on your own.
- You don’t quite know what you want yet; you just want to check it out.
What to expect when you choose a single (90-minute) session:
- Contact me via email or the website.
- Sign up with Skype or PlusGuidance.com and book a session with me.
- You will receive an email. So we can make the most of your session, I will send some questions for you to answer prior to the session, including a little about you, your session goals, and what would make the session a success for you.
- We will talk online face-to-face via Skype or PlusGuidance websites. Sessions last 90 minutes. In that time, we focus on accomplishing your session goals.
- At the end of the session, you’ll get some practical steps to take away. These can include exercises, helpful books suggestions, and a plan of action.
One 90-minute session isn’t going to solve all of your problems. What a single session does is act as a catalyst for change and point you in the right direction.
Single sessions allow you to talk through your blocks, get perspective, and plan for the future. Want to continue sessions, check-in periodically, or say goodbye? You Decide.